Best email marketing tool
Check out Best email marketing tool. We recommend the best products through an independent review process, and advertisers do not influence our picks. Business owners are constantly trying to improve their marketing efforts. Email marketing remains a powerful marketing tool, with a return on investment of $42 for every $1 spent.
Email marketing software is so much more than just a way to send and track emails. Tools to increase your audience, segment your lists, and combine all your marketing channels turn the software into a powerful solution to grow your business and earn more revenue.
Mailchimp is the best overall email marketing software because it has the features that most businesses need, without being overly complicated or confusing. Businesses can schedule campaigns, A/B test copy, and get reports that include open rates, click-through rates, unsubscribe rates, and more. Plus, it has the most generous free-forever plans of the software we tested.
- Free-forever plan (up to 2,000 contacts)
- Easy to build and customize campaigns
- Clear reporting that helps optimize future sends
- Integrates with hundreds of software platforms
- Pricey for larger contact lists (more than 15k subscribers)
- Very limited phone support
- Not designed for advanced marketing teams
Mailchimp’s free plan includes up to 2,000 contacts and up to 10,000 monthly email sends. Its platform is one of the easiest to get used to with drag-and-drop features that allow you to stylize your emails.
Aside from its free plan, there are also three paid plans, which vary in cost based on how many subscribers you have (nonprofits receive a 15% discount):
- Essentials: $9.99 to $270 per month
- Standard: $14.99 to $540 per month
- Premium: $299 to $1,190 per month
Mailchimp is a powerful email marketing tool for businesses to send emails. It has an easy-to-use email editor, and when you upgrade to its first paid plan, you can use more advanced tools such as A/B testing and multi-step journeys. Users say that it is well-understandable and easy to use. There are a lot of useful features such as open rates and click-throughs that help them to determine what is working.
Activecampaign is the best email marketing software because it has hundreds of pre-built automation that help you personalize campaigns for each subscriber.
- Great automation features that simplify customer interactions
- Helpful, friendly, and fast customer support
- All plan levels include data migration and implementation services
- CRM with sales automation included for free (For a limited time)
- Has 850+ integrations with the most popular software
- The learning curve can be a challenge
- The Lite plan is very limited (and includes ActiveCampaign branding)
- Plans quickly jump in price with the number of contacts
ActiveCampaign is a customer experience automation (CXA) software with email capabilities. Because it is designed to manage contacts and the sales process, it offers more than 850 integrations.
There’s a 14-day free trial to test the software. After that, you will need to subscribe to one of the four paid plans, which you can pay monthly or annually. The discount for paying annually ranges from 15% to 40% depending on the plan. The cost of each plan also depends on how many contacts you have (nonprofits get 20% off).
- Lite: $15+ per month
- Plus: $70+ per month
- Professional: $159+ per month
- Enterprise: $279+ per month
You can get a plan and adjust it for the number of contacts you have while still getting the basic features of the plan. For example, you can get the Lite plan with 500 contacts but can incrementally increase it to 100,000 contacts for $405 annually. The Plus, Professional, and Enterprise plans increase the customer relationship management (CRM) capabilities of your platform.
ActiveCampaign helps businesses build automation that is customized to increase engagement with subscribers, giving it the edge in this category. The interface is easy to use, and intuitive and includes resources for any questions that come up during the process. It also includes sales automation so your marketing and sales processes can work together to earn more revenue.
MailerLite is the easiest email marketing software to use because it has a drag-and-drop interface that makes it fun and intuitive to create the design you want. Simplicity is at the heart of the company’s mission, which is why the software has a clean and streamlined look.
- Drag-and-drop interface makes it easy to design emails
- Free plan for up to 1,000 contacts
- Email support
- Lots of email templates to choose from
- Doesn’t include CRM functionalities (Though it allows for integration)
- Limited integrations
- Need to provide a lot of company information to get an account set up
MailerLite has designed a superior user-friendly platform, making it the best choice for ease of use. Should users experience any problems, there is email support to answer any questions and troubleshoot.
It offers a free-forever plan that includes 1,000 subscribers and 12,000 email sends. If you need more bandwidth or want more advanced features (like the ability to remove MailerLite branding), there is a paid plan. The cost depends on how many subscribers you have. You can pay monthly or annually, but with an annual plan, you get a 30% discount. Nonprofits also receive a 30% discount. Here’s a breakdown of the cost:
- Up to 1,000 contacts: $10 per month
- 1,001 to 2,500 contacts: $15 per month
- 2,501 to 5,000 contacts: $30 per month
- 5,001 to 10,000 contacts: $50 per month
MailerLite includes all of the essentials for email marketing, without cluttering its system with advanced features. This makes it the perfect fit for businesses looking for a straightforward approach to email marketing that they can master in days, not months.
Hubspot is the best all-in-one marketing suite because it has great tools and reporting for all of your marketing campaigns across various channels (website, social, email marketing, and more). You can store all contact information with Hubspot’s CRM and attract an audience through lead forms, live chat, and online ads.
- Full marketing suite with CRM, social media, blogging, as well as email marketing capabilities
- The email health tab helps keep deliverability rates on track
- Only pay for the contacts you are marketing to
- Track leads throughout their buying journey
- Helpful online training resources
- Does not have a free-forever plan or a low-cost plan
- Not for businesses strictly looking for email marketing tools
- Difficult to integrate a separate CRM, like Salesforce or Pipedrive
- The steep learning curve to fully unlock the marketing potential
Hubspot is a leader in CRM services that include email marketing. The platform can handle everything from emails, social media posts, and blog publishing, making it the top platform for an all-in-one marketing solution.
There’s a 14-day free trial, and then you’ll have to subscribe to one of their three paid plans. While it’s free to store unlimited contacts, once the number you email surpasses the included amount, you will have to pay an additional fee. Save 10% on the first two plans if you pay annually (the Enterprise plan must be paid annually).
- Starter (up to 1,000 contacts): $50 per month
- Professional (up to 2,000 contacts): $800 per month
- Enterprise (up to 10,000 contacts): $3,200 per month
Hubspot combines all of your marketing activities in one place so you can have a centralized view of how contacts interact with your website, Google ads, social media, and email marketing. It provides insights into the buyer’s journey, helping business owners better tailor their marketing efforts for success. The platform includes a robust training platform that not only reviews how to use the system but also highlights the best practices for successful marketing campaigns.
GetResponse is an email marketing solution for small, medium, and large businesses, with plans ranging from very basic and free, to custom pricing with full marketing automation for enterprise organizations.
The platform helps you create email newsletters, a free website, landing pages, webinars, transactional emails, SMS, and social media ads.
Its free version is available for an audience of up to 500, but it limits key features. You’ll likely use this version more as a free trial and need to upgrade to a paid version quickly to achieve substantial business goals.
Who should use it:
GetResponse could be a fit for any size company. Its interface and free plan make it a more attractive option compared to other robust platforms, so this is a good fit if usability is a high priority for your team. The platform offers an unintimidating way to access advanced marketing features.
Pros & Cons
- ✔ Free version for up to 500 contacts
- ✔ Unlimited sends with the free version
- ✔ HTML and visual email editor
- ✖ No automation or segmentation with a free plan
- ✖ The free version limits key features such as campaign scheduling and A/B testing
If you’re looking for a great email marketing tool, I highly recommend Getresponse.
If you want to know about Characteristics of a Good Web Hosting Company
Want to chose a webhosting for your website check this out click here
DISCLUSURE THIS POST MAY CONTAIN EXTERNAL LINKS SOME OF THEM MAY BE AFFILITE
THANKS FOR CHECKING BY VISSIT OUT BLOG FOR MORE